The vision is empowerment of ordinary youth into forces of change. We will work tirelessly to inspire young people who will play an important role in society; whose character is shaped by the universal values of honesty, love, unselfishness, purity and selfless service around the world. Such individuals will provide an alternative in thinking to the common man who feels helpless, vulnerable and also, indifferent to the ills present in society.
To sensitize youth to the larger societal goals to inculcate:
- Discipline thorough Love
- Servant Leadership
- Constant Introspection
The objectives of this Youth Movement "Let's Make A Difference" (LMAD) are:
- to spread awareness and inspire Youth to take up issues and causes, for the betterment of self and society.
- to reach to more and more young people across the country from all walks of life, rich and poor, rural and urban, of every caste and creed.
- empower young people to live and build their foundation based on the moral values where they take orders from none other then their inner selves.
- set the highest standards of discipline, not regimental but through love and personal care.
- serve each person with love and care, so that each one understands and practices the concept of servant leadership.
- introspect to find one's true potential and unique talent that can help one to blossom.
- appreciate the differences as one learns to function as part of a diverse group with the commonality of purpose.